Friday 25 September 2009

Oldies

Today i decided to look through my old albums and see what i could find! Its so nice to go back on them and think how much things have changed since i took that little frame in time! :) I used to eat lunch in this park in between classes, and watch the pigeons fight over food or kiss and be twitterpated! :) 
I've been to Geneva with my other half and driven around at night when everyone else is asleep! :) I love driving and listening to good music and at night the streets are so empty and so quiet! 
My sister and i fostered kittens! There were 5 of them, Rambo, Little Buddha, Kikko, Kikka and pulgarthito (spanish name!) The women from the RSPCA told me they were feral, and since i didn't know at the time what that meant i just thought: "woohoo kittens!!!" Little did i know that tiny little kittens have pirana like teeth and claws! :S After one month they were all very cuddly and re-homed!! If it were up to me i would have kept them all but i wouldn't have turned out to be the crazy cat lady a bit earlier then expected. Dorothy was very happy when they left, she even started to sleep in the same room as me!
I also went to work in Milan for a month! I would go to the Duomo every day for at least half an hour, it was one of the places i felt most comfortable at. Even though people say that pigeons are rats with wings attached, i love the cooing sound they make and the flutter of their wings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment